Sarah's Mei Mei

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Punishments

So my friends and i were talking about the worst punishments we had ever recieved from the parentals. Everyone else's revolved around being grounded from something or another but mine was a little different. The worst punishment i ever recieved is when my mom didnt speak to me for a week. A week i tell you. I was MISERABLE. Since I talk to mom at least once a day, I was completley aside myself for a week. The worst week ever. I'm not going to confess what i did, but i still dont think it was bad enough for her not to talk to me for a week :-). Just wanted to say love you mom! and don't give your kids the cold shoulder! its not fun :-(

2 Comments:

  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Robin said…

    awww.. was it a whole week? I vaguely remember that but not positive why we didn't talk.

    Love you too btw!! Miss You!

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said…

    That IS the worst punishment... I had that one too... awful!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home