Sarah's Mei Mei

Monday, December 10, 2007

Two year olds are exhausting!!!

Lol. Like you guys didn't know this. You are all crazy!!!! Between Miss Maddy and Berkley Boy, I am about to fall over asleep! Maddy was pretty good today, she didn't get up till 9:00 am and then mom was home about fifteen minutes after that so we were still eating our peanut butter toast at that time. But now, shes so tired that she wont fall asleep. And mom and marty keep blaming it on my fur baby and his barking...Okay well maybe he is to blame but he's just a puppy!! Lol.

I am so glad that i dont have classes right now. I have been more exhausted lately than i am when I am in classes. Doesn't it always work like that? you try to fit too much into the day and then you're more exhausted than if you have a schedule?

On the exciting/fun side, mom and i painted christmas ornaments today. They turned out pretty cute. Mine were a bit sloppy, but then again, I'm not as good of a painter as mom is. We're going to make cookies with Ms. Maddy tomorrow and I'm going to make a lemon cake with lemon icing. I'm hoping it will taste like the girl scout cookies before they changed them. You know, the reduced fat ones that were lemon with a tart white powder on the outside? MMMMM sooo yummy. Well here are some pictures for you all to enjoy since thats why you really stop by :-)


XOXO

Sarah



5 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Robin said…

    Love your christmas tree. :0)

    And yes, two year olds are EXHAUSTING! Now you know why your mother is looking so old.. LOL

    Gotta love her though.. she is truly a character.

    Love you

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Elise said…

    Tree looks so cute! Glad your finals are over. I TOTALLY relate...after a 15 year break I went back to college and I have two more finals this week and then I am done! Don't do what I did and come back to it later. Very exhausting when you are trying to be wife, mother, volunteer and student! Enjoy your break with your sweet little sister and your adorable puppy!

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger dawn said…

    Love your tree.

    What does Berkley think of the snow?

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger jeanette said…

    yes -2 year olds ARE exhausting! :) Your Christmas tree is cute. and your puppy too!

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Holly said…

    Your tree looks great! And oh yes 2 year olds can be VERY exhausting sometimes...lol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home