Sarah's Mei Mei

Friday, December 14, 2007

UGH I HATE OLD PEOPLE!!

Okay, I dont really hate them, but they are horrible to talk to on the phone! They don't understand anything about technology and it drives me boinkers! I mean come on, if youre going to live in this age, figure it out already! A credit card isn't that hard to understand! UGGGH and just because you cant hear me doesn't mean i can't hear you and that you need to yell my ear off! LOL. And for any of you that think ordering from a call center two weeks before christmas is a good idea... well its not. We don't have anything that you want/"need" for christmas.

Haha.. So basically that has been my life all week. Well except that i went to the zoo last night for wild lights and then we went out to eat at a scottish pub or whatever. My chicken ceasar salad was very yummy besides the whole allergic reaction to the garlic part :-)...

On a happy note, I finally picked a christmas card picture of my little man and I. I'll post it for you guys so that you can see all the fun that we had. On my last post, I was trying to upload videos but i couldnt figure it out... I have some pretty funny stuff of miss maddy. Ill try to upload those this weekend though so you guys can take a peek.
So i have decided that i am more tired being out of school than when i am in school!!!! I stay up until about the same time, but im at work all day or constantly doing something that makes it imposible for me to take a nap. And i need a nap more than my two year old sister. Haha speaking of that, mom said that she was so tired yesterday that she fell asleep mid "chippie" aka mid eating of a chip, her most favorite food! I never thought i would live to hear of that day :-). Shes too funny. I guess she was tired??? I get that way sometimes too, but i like my food too much so i wait till im done eating. And i am in the process of teaching maddy how to swipe a credit card. She isn't too bad at it. I help her do it every time she and i go shopping and im buying something where i have to swipe my card. I thought i would start her early. i bet mom is going to love that trait. A girls best friend is her daddy's credit card after all ;-) Well i'm tired and have to run errands in the morning so i will leave you with some pics!


XOXO

Sarah

mr berkley with pink lips after giving mommy a kiss with her lipstick on
the final picture, un cropped
this would have been the best had it not been so bright and if i would have had my lipstick on :-)

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger Robin said…

    I still think the last picture is the best. Were you not able to darken it with the corel program?

    You are to funny about old people but remember.. you will be old someday! And, technology by then will probably be out of this world! LOL. Keep that in mind when you are talking to them.

    Love you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home