Sarah's Mei Mei

Sunday, December 16, 2007

ITS SNOWING ITS SNOWING... WAIT its raining?

Haha so instead of this ice storm, us here in ohio end up with some snow and then it warms up enough to make it melt and we start getting rain.. what can i say? i love global warming :-) I know its bad and all but it does have its perks.
So today was christmas with Krystie, Andy, Tessa, and Laila. Our family has about twenty christmases just to let you know. I'm going to include some picture of that so you can see miss priss in action. oh yeah... I also have pictures from shopping the other day. Maddy is quiet the diva i'll tell you. Over all though, she is really well behaved compared to some other children ;-).
Berkley does not enjoy snow when he has to go potty, but LOVES to play in it. But when he's done, he wants in now and then all the poor thing does is shiver!!!
The best part about berkley right now is that he has like 4 bald spots where we were trying out my new clippers on him. The ones cut him a little too short. and thats where the bald spots came from. Thanks grandma robin. Berkley has also decided that he does not like his reindeer outfit that is WAY too big on him, but is an elf instead. And by elf i mean that he "helps" wrap christmas gifts by stealing the tape, scissors, and tearing the paper so that it is unusable. Just like a little kid. Well, I'm going to leave you with some pictures so that i can go do my own blogger stalking :-)




XOXO


Sarah


Maddy and I opening my crock pot
i DO NOT do boas
however, i am a princess
we look awesome in our footie pjs
berkley and maddy taking a bath
yeah i was in the snow... what of it?
getting all snowy so i can get mommy's floor wet
my outfit is too big :-( and i dont like being a caraboo
a little less snowy but snowy all the same, hey i can't be perfect all the time

4 Comments:

  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger karaokee02 said…

    HOLA SARAH" TUS FOTOS ESTAN PRECIOSAS, ES UNA HERMOSA BEBE, Y MUY BONITO DOGGY. FELIZ NAVIDAD Y VENTUROSO AÑO NUEVO.

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures said…

    Hello... thanks for dropping by... snow... what is that? Down here in FL we are getting our first 'cold' day in a while... I am so excited... I even got to wear my jacket for the first time - though, they say that we are back to warm weather tomorrow... I must say that Maddy is as cute as a button... take care - will drop by again...

    http://flissyscorner.blogspot.com/ (another site of mine)

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Holly said…

    Oh I wish it would snow here. Great pictures.......Maddy is so precious!

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger dawn said…

    OMG that photo of Maddy and Berkley in the tub is fabulous.

    I wish we had snow. At least it is finally cool again.

    Love your fottie jammies. How cute are u 2.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home