Sarah's Mei Mei

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Maddy's Empathetic Day

Well, I think last night was the sweetest, most adorable thing ever. We were giving the dogs their clippings (i bought clippers so we could do it at home since Berkley needs done almost every week and a half), and Maddy was just crying and telling us "no no no" every time the dogs would cry. She seemed scared for them and was in a fit of hysterics. It was the saddest thing ever!!! But so cute at the same time that she wanted to protect the doggies. I wish i would have had a picture of her little face with her eyes full of tears from last night, it was the most heart breaking thing i've ever seen!
Other than that, and the HORRIBLE game that will from now on not be mentioned on this blog, everything has been going well. I LOVE LOVE LOVE micro lab of course. I'm very interested to get into my immunobiology lab. We get to work with dangerous strands of things this quarter in both classes. Like samonila. :-) of course I'm the weird person that LOVES working with this type of stuff. Welp, just thought i would update a little bit and tell everyone hi and let them know im still alive, but i need to get back to cleaning my room!! By the way, berkley is very smart, he found my medicine for me that ive been looking for :-D

XOXO
Sarah

2 Comments:

  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Robin said…

    glad you are loving micro but girl... you need to learn to spell those micro organisms.. LOL

    Salmonella ;-)

    Love you!!

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Holly said…

    Awww that is so sweet yet so sad! Glad you are doing well. Have a great week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home