Sarah's Mei Mei

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Memories of 2007

While 2007 was eventful, obviously not all of it was memories i wish to keep. Keeping in my memory always will be Nick Napier a friend i lost to suicide and a woman that i have known my entire life, Nona Alfred, who was a mentor and adopted grandmother to me who i lost to a 9 year battle with cancer. I hope that both of them have escaped their suffering and are with God now.
Other memories
Getting miss maddy!!!
Getting berkley
Getting my first apartment
Growing up and realizing groceries aren't cheap!
My brother had his first kid
Becoming more thankful for the extra things my parents have provided me over the years, aka home cooked meals
Two buckeye national championships and losing them both
Quitting my sorority
Its ironic to think how much things can change in one year. I think this year that I realized to not take things for granted. I've grown up a lot and realized what is important to me, such as my family and my grades!! Lol. Dental school is getting closer and closer and the more i think about it, the more i get a little scared to be honest. I have no idea where i will be in a year and a half, hopefully in a dental school, but im not sure in what state or where im going to live, etc. At the same time, I am excited to finally get into something i am really interested in. Other than a few classes, im now into my major courses which should prove to be both difficult and exciting. I wish everyone luck and i hope that 2008 is great ;-)

XOXO
Sarah

3 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger t~ said…

    You've had a wonderful year and a very full year it sounds like. It's nice to realize that groceries aren't cheap while your still young! :0)

    On another note, I was a dental/endodontist asst. for several years and loved it. It's fascinating work getting inside the mouths of people. You just never know what's hiding in there.

    GO BUCKEYES!...just 6 more days!

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger dawn said…

    That was quite a year for you. I hope the good memories bunce you along for many years to come.

    Happy New Year.

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger jeanette said…

    Happy New Year to you! Go Bucks! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home