Sarah's Mei Mei

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Im Still Alive!

Lol, I've been so busy lately that i haven't really had time to blog at all. With all these boys on my heels what am i supposed to do? Lol. there's Jason in LA that wants to date me, Derek (the ex) that wants me back, and Adam a guy I used to work with that wants to date me. Ugh! Now if only i were really interested in any of them. isn't that how it always works?
On the school front, ive been busy as well. I had a test in my spanish class on Thurs, and two midterms, one in each of my Micro classes, on Friday. It has been a busy busy week.

On the Maddy front, i swear she gets cuter and cuter every day! I love how she is always saying my name and Berkleys. She just loves it when berkley and i go home to visit. I get very loud screams when I walk in the door. We also love to play "tackle" where she runs up and jumps on me when im sitting on the floor and "knocks" me down which ends up with me tickling her. Its a very fun game and we both love it. However, she does not like when Berkley tries to drink out of her sippy cups. He thinks her juice is just delicious and since she always leaves the drinks on the floor, hes always licking the tops and trying to drink the juices. Hehe, I think its halarious. Both of the "kids" love grapes though. and i know i know, grapes are bad for puppies. But berkley just gobbles them right up!!!! Well i hope everybody's winters are going well :-)


XOXO

Sarah


Berkley sleeping through the party in Boomer's house
Can't really see it, but i gave berkley a mohawk
Future roomies! Well we are already rooomies, but we're living together next year too :-)
Tucker and Berkley, Berkley was the life of the party. Everyone loved him :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Robin said…

    Love the pictures and of course we always LOVE having you come home for a visit!

    Miss You!

    Mom and Maddy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home