Sarah's Mei Mei

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Finally over!!!

PTL! I made it through finals week. Lol. Ugh it was not fun. Not to mention the fact that i have been working everyday. So far I have two B's and a C+... go figure. Always have to have one to screw up my GPA. I get so frustrated though because its always a percentage point below a B. GRRRR!!!! i will just have to work even harder next quarter i guess. Not that school isn't already my life. Its been fun to be out of school, even if it has only been for two days. We had some friends over last night and we all just hung out and talked for a bit, which was nice because no one was stressed about finals.... well except for the few unfortunate people finishing up this morning.
Other than that, Berkley and I have been doing well. He is getting just a tad bigger all the time. One of these days he's going to be full grown!!! We got about 6 inches of snow the night before last and he had a blast playing in it, but he does not like to go potty on it. Lol. He's quiet a bitter though. i'm trying to work with him on it, but he loves to play and he's teething. But I mean ive got scratches on my hands from his teeth! Anyone have any suggestions? I'm very open to any way to get him to not bite all the time.
My christmas tree is up though :-). I'll tell ya, even though it was prelit... that was still an adventure. I've never had to put one together before and trying to decorate it and what not was interesting. Its a corner tree though so it only has branches on one side. it still looks pretty though.. Ill make sure to post pictures later when i get a chance to take some and up load them. Thanks to mom, i have decorations :-).
On the note of Maddy, I'm very excited because she says sissy... well her version of it, and berkley which comes out more like "gerky" which is sooo cute! She just loves little berkley and he loves her too. He lets her pick him up and carry him around, even though i don't. And mom said that if she sees a picture of him she says "gerky!!" I'm happy to know that they like each other.
I've almost got my christmas shopping done. All i have to do now is finish my best friends, get my stepsisters, my roommate magen's, and my dads present. My other roommate is Jewish so she opened her gift last night after lighting the menorah. I got her a Cleveland Brown's jersey so she could be what i call an "official" fan.
Okay well Berkley man and i are tired so we're going to head to bed!

XOXO
Sarah

5 Comments:

  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger Robin said…

    Yeah.. you are "finally" blogging
    :0) Bummer about the C+, I know you've really been trying. I miss that you don't come home on breaks any more. I always looked forward to that!

    And the "best present ever" is just for this year since I'm not getting a Christmas gift. (from Marty) Actually, I got the shirt for him since he is not getting one from me either. he he

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Holly said…

    Hi! I'm Holly and I just came across your blog! I also have a little sister from China named Grace. I will look forward to reading your blog. Please feel free to visit my blog as well!

    www.hollysmeimei.blogspot.com

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger t~ said…

    Just popping in to give you some Buckeye love on the blogging! Enjoy your time there and you have the cutest sister ever!

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger dawn said…

    You have such an adorable little pup and an amazing little sister.

    Glad you finals are "Bye Bye" now you can kick back and enjoy the holidays.

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said…

    Hey! Your mom told us that you had a blog....congrats. Have fun with it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home