Sarah's Mei Mei

Thursday, February 07, 2008

HAPPY CNY

well lets just say im psyched that i dont have to clean my apartment... like i ever do! lol. So school has been really busy, I just scheduled last night and i got the three classes i wanted. I'm done by 1130 on tuesday, thursday, and friday and 430 on monday and wedn. I got to meet my little sister Katie last night. and the girl lives in the GHETTTO!!!! i was scared for my life! lol. Shes very nice though as is her mom. i'm so excited to be part of the Big Brothers Big Sisters association offically! I hope i'm a good match for her, her last two matches ditched the family and just stopped calling and they couldn't reach them. I fully intend on being a great big sister. i hope everyone is having a great chinese new years and i'm breaking my lent (no soda, no eating out) to get some chinese tonight. i'm a bit late i know, but its the best i can do. I hope you all have a great day!
XOXO
Sarah
my ouchy toe... its all bruised and black and blue and fun colors on the bottom
Berkley man trying to get the camera
hes metro not gay!!! he does love the pink curtains though
here he is cuddlign with them again
up close and personal with the cutest little man on the planet!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home