Sarah's Mei Mei

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sad Sad Horrible Day

So today has to be the worst day ever! How could we lose??!?!?!?! I think im in shock. It was horrible to be at the game and watch that. Ugh! Jim Tressell needs to teach them boys how to play football between tomorrow and next saturday. Wow, I can't believe that we just lost. I feel like I broke up with a boyfriend, actually i am more sad now than when i did break up with my boyfriend!!!! From HIGH SCHOOL! Yeah thats where im at right now. Needless to say, I completley understand how people felt like they needed to flip cars and riot. I'm right there with them emotionally. :-\

On a happier note, Happy Birthday Little Sis! Maddy turned two today and I have a great present for her for tomorrows party. ok, well im going to go cry myself to... well not to sleep, but i guess ill just cry while watching other teams actually play some football...


xoxo
Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home