Sarah's Mei Mei

Monday, September 04, 2006

TAGGED

I am…
a walking oxymoron... smart blonde...church going sorority girl...take your pick i have more
I wish…
brooke wasn't leaving in like 24 hrs to go back to school
I hate…
the sound of chewing
I miss…
high school purely for the fact that it was sooo much easier (class wise, not drama wise)
I hear…
my new sampler from itunes/facebook
I wonder…
how i will do in school and when i will actually go to bed
I regret…
nothing...everything ive done i wanted to do at some point, so how can i regret it
I am not always...
as bright as people think i am :-) i def. have my blonde moments
I dance…
all the time. i enjoy embarrassing mom in the store/docs office/anywhere public when i have my ipod on
I sing…
whenever i feel like it...mostly with the top down on the car where everyone can hear me
I cry…
when i get mad/frustrated
I make...
crafty little things that mom helps me with... im making dinner tonight (maybe)
I confuse…
myself all the time
I need…
to pack for school
I should…
exercise,start packing, go to bed, there are a bunch of things "i should"
I start...
anything distracting from my real task
I finish…
everything i actually have a desire to finish. then and only then will i finish it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home