Sarah's Mei Mei

Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm ALIVE!!! oh and GO BUCKS!

So apparently, I'm the biggest blogging slacker ever. There just wasn't a whole lot to write about for the longest time and then all the sudden there was too much :-). But guess what.... IIIIIIIII'mmmmm back!

So Maddy is the most adorable thing on the planet and i try to go home to see her as much as possible. Sometimes thats a little difficult with the BUCKEYES schedule (yeah we're amazing), but i get home at least once a week normally. Her nickname from me is pumpkin and I'm sissy which totally fits since i used to call my older brother bubby. I think my favorite thing is when she laughs... or tells the dogs no. It cracks me up. I can't help but smile when she does that. It does make me a little sad that she doesn't like to stay with me when i'm holding her, but thats understandable since shes supposed to be all mom and marty or whatever. I did break a rule apparently the other day because i was feeding her some of my chicken wings. Whoops. Lol. It's all good though, she ate a great lunch for me. And mom thought she wouldn't like S.O.S. but i'm tellin ya, pumpkin likes the same food as sissy does. :-) and who says we're not related. haha.

It's been a difficult couple of weeks though because i've had bacterial larengitis (that is so not spelled correctly) and the flu. Yeah that was fun. The worst part is, is that i haven't been able to work for two weeks. Thats gonna hurt here in about another week. On the upside, our Halloween Party was a success and my costume was amazing. My best friend dressed as batman and i was cinderella and it was very fun for us to be our favorite cartoon characters. Oh! I got to go to the Keith Urban concert tonight for 15 dollars thanks to our great student activities board. It was sooo good. I will be posting pictures later after i have them uploaded. I also get to see my favorite comedian, Dane Cook, next week on Wedn. We are reallly reallly reallly really excited for that one. Even mom likes Dane Cook.

Oh yeah! I also bought a hamster. Shes a dwarf hamster and shes really super cute. Her name is Jezebelle but we like to call her Kelly Kapowski from SBTB. My roommate's chinchilla's nickname is Zach Morris if that helps explain anything. Jeze is really tiny and has a 4" ball that she plays in every day. Her favorite snack is cheerios. She makes me happy since i miss having a furry pet of my own to play with and mom said no dogs till after i'm in dental school.

On the boyfriend front, Derek and I are broken up which i highly doubt anyone that has been talking to my mother is suprised. It was coming for a while and i knew it, but its not over over. He's working on some things while i'm opting to date other people (potentially). School is going well and I love being a Micro major. Amazingly so, my favorite class this quarter is my OChem Lab. It's really fun and I like being able to do things like make my own aspirin. Next quarter should be a doozy though since I'm taking two micro major classes, digital photography, spanish, and a Kaplan course for my D.A.T. .

Okay, well im sure you're all sick of reading by now so i'll add some pics and head to bed!!!
I promise i'll be better at this now that i have something to write about! :-D
XOXO
Sarah


Jezebelle!
Me at the football game
My pumpkin
batman and cinderella @ halloween party

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home